About gadget | applicatios | software | mobile phone and game

Windows Vista is " Microsoft CEO Biggest Regret "

ADSENSE HERE!
Microsoft CEO , Steve Ballmer , was deeply disappointed with the Windows Vista operating system . He said the product is the biggest regret in his 20-year career at Microsoft . The statement disclosed by Ballmer in an interview with ZDNet , Monday .

" I actually have had the opportunity to make so many mistakes , and possibly because of , you know , people want to focus on the period A , period B , but I would like to express the things I regret is Longhorn to Vista , " said the man who has occupied the position the CEO since January 2000 . " And , you know , there are side effects when you bind a great team to do something that is not proven to be a valuable thing , " he said .

Windows Vista is " Microsoft CEO Biggest Regret "
Windows Vista is " Microsoft CEO Biggest Regret "


Meanwhile , the pride of the company's largest artificial Paul Allen and Bill Gates is just not shaped products . Ballmer is the biggest pride to be a significant part of the birth of the PC era in the world . " If I had to choose ( from all that proud of ) , I am very proud that we were able to make a tremendous impact on the planet and at the same time do a good job for our shareholders , " he said .

Currently , Ballmer claimed not to know what he would do after his release this . Ballmer wants to wait until someone who has chosen to be his successor , did he think about future plans . " My whole life is about my family and the Microsoft . And I liked the idea that it will have another chapter , chapter two , if you will , of my life where I would sort of experience the other side of life , learn more about myself , but I went by not having a specific plan in my mind , " said Ballmer .
ADSENSE HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © SEASON XTRA. All rights reserved. Tanks to Top Rate